nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2011

HURT

Yes, sometimes I think maybe it’s true that the more you think about it, the more it would just hurt. You know what? I just cant stand it anymore. Can’t wait for my graduation next year. o.0~ another two semester to finish my study.

I don’t know why they act like grrrrr…and I feel like I have no one. Yea. No one can understand me n whatever that I’m going through right now. ‘Nah kaw..bila dah naik, mulalah nak menyombong’.

Whatever la..Actually, I don’t want to care about it and yeah it is actually a small matter. I just wondering why they act like that. Sokay. Feel so sad.

Later on I update my tumblr. need to finish my assignment first.

Chow Cincau lovelies~ ;)

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...